Maureen's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"GG, That is sooo hilarious! What a great practical joke that would be to pull ;)"

Maureen replied Jul 21, 2013 to A guide to hooking your young man, and keeping him

3 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Maureen

"Freedom Hair out of New Zealand."

Maureen replied Jun 11, 2011 to Recommendation for new vacuum hair piece

17 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Lilah Walton

"I did it! It was wonderful and such a feeling of freedom!!! Since that day I have go…"

Maureen replied Jun 11, 2011 to Be Bold and Be Bald. Why give away your power?

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"I just had a consultation today with an awesome tattoo artist here in Indianapolis.…"

Maureen replied Jun 11, 2011 to Head tattoos

9 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"I have just started going out in public bald in the past two weeks! Let me tell you…"

Maureen replied Jun 11, 2011 to Out of curiosity

8 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Karen Clendenin

"Well, I decided that today's "the day" for me. My boyfriend and I just got new bikes…"

Maureen replied May 31, 2011 to Be Bold and Be Bald. Why give away your power?

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"I have only had to do "The Big Reveal" twice. I am divorced for almost three years a…"

Maureen replied Sep 17, 2010 to Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"I am SO relieved! I finally told my BF of four months about my AA and he was just as…"

Maureen replied Aug 23, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Gosh I wish I could get to the point of going bald. I cannot imagine how freeing it…"

Maureen replied Aug 18, 2010 to Be Bold and Be Bald. Why give away your power?

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"Hello All! I am on my fifth vacuum piece, the three most recent being Freedom wigs.…"

Maureen replied Aug 12, 2010 to Freedom/Vacuum Wigs and the HEAT + HUMIDITY

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service