Sherry Washington's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I used to get those injections to retain my hair.  This is something dermatologists…"

Sherry Washington replied Sep 18, 2017 to Regrowth following cortisone injections in shoulders

6 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by bibby

"Hello Kelsey the hardest part is accepting you. Until you accept you, no one else wi…"

Sherry Washington replied Sep 24, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"Hi Danielle, I remember going through this for approximately ten years. At first, it…"

Sherry Washington replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Just sit her down and talk to her about you still being the same. I have little niec…"

Sherry Washington replied Aug 13, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"I use my facial cleanser on my head, and talking about a natural shine. I'm often co…"

Sherry Washington replied Aug 26, 2010 to What should I use to wash my head?

3 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Johnny Q

"I am completely hairless. I battled with AA for seven years, then one day I woke up…"

Sherry Washington replied Jul 28, 2010 to Is anyone out there completely hairless except for one or two areas?

15 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Gill

"Hello Elin, I know exactly what you were going through, expect I didn't put my emph…"

Sherry Washington replied Jul 28, 2010 to I'm pretty scared that I will lose my partner and my friends over this

17 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

"Thank you. So kind of you."

Sherry Washington replied Jul 1, 2010 to Alopecian running from camera

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Petra

"Thank you Norm. You're funny. I truly do not worry, ever, about what others think. I…"

Sherry Washington replied Jun 30, 2010 to Alopecian running from camera

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Petra

"Thank you so much for your postings. I definitely agree with Susan that I need to ri…"

Sherry Washington replied Jun 30, 2010 to Alopecian running from camera

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Petra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service