Laura's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Whitney..I'm willing to try anything at this point to save these and not have…"

Laura replied Apr 17, 2012 to Coconut oil to condition wigs

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Thank you, me too. Let me know if you hear or try anything else."

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I tried this and it didn't help for me. At first the hair felt smooth but after I pu…"

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Thanks for explaining Whitney! I'll have to try again. I think I used organic coconu…"

Laura replied Mar 19, 2012 to Coconut oil to condition wigs

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I tried the coconut oil the other day as discussed.I'm not sure if I used enough or…"

Laura replied Mar 19, 2012 to Coconut oil to condition wigs

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I tried the coconut oil as discussed in a previous discussion. I'm not sure if I use…"

Laura replied Mar 19, 2012 to Straw like Tangled full Human Hair Wig ------- HELP

22 May 10, 2019
Reply by TheHairConnoisseur

"Thank you for responding. Let me know how you like the place and your hair!"

Laura replied Mar 15, 2012 to Hairpeices

3 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hello, is there a specific brand or kind you use? My hairpeice mats up after about 2…"

Laura replied Mar 13, 2012 to Straw like Tangled full Human Hair Wig ------- HELP

22 May 10, 2019

"Any special kind or brand to use? I am having the same issue with mine."

Laura replied Mar 13, 2012 to Straw like Tangled full Human Hair Wig ------- HELP

22 May 10, 2019

"Where do you go? Just a tattoo place or are there places that specialize? I pencil m…"

Laura replied Sep 17, 2010 to Eyebrow tattooing

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service