Mandy's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I have alopecia areata and just always have spots here and there. My spots grow back…"

Mandy replied Jun 4, 2011 to Dying the peach fuzz?

10 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Hi Liz - Everyone is different and will react differently from the injections, so th…"

Mandy replied Jun 4, 2011 to Localised injections?

9 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lizzie

"Kudos to you! I'm glad "the reveal" went well. :o)"

Mandy replied Aug 8, 2008 to The First day of the Rest of my Life....

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sally

"Oh I see what you're saying. Don't be sad! You are working hard at making your wig l…"

Mandy replied Aug 4, 2008 to Not again!!!

5 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Mandy

"If someone just establishes a set time, I'll be there!"

Mandy replied Aug 4, 2008 to Chat?

7 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"Oh wow I really didn't realize that the white fuzz may stay just that...white fuzz.…"

Mandy replied Aug 4, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"Agreed. If you spend all that time on your hair making it look good, I'm sure others…"

Mandy replied Aug 4, 2008 to Not again!!!

5 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Mandy

"What does Jon want to do? If he normally goes bald, then no reason the pics can't be…"

Mandy replied Aug 4, 2008 to what to wear for Senior Pictures

3 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Melissa

"Yep, I too have a head of white fuzz. ;o) I think it's cute. Regrowth is white / no…"

Mandy replied Aug 4, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"It's different for everyone. It happens quickly...just one day you're smooth and the…"

Mandy replied Aug 1, 2008 to signs before regrowth??!?!

3 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by jackieduck

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service