Julia S's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Andrea Holden, I dont blow dry my unit as it seems to make it more frizzy and gros…"

Julia S replied Mar 19, 2012 to Straw like Tangled full Human Hair Wig ------- HELP

22 May 10, 2019
Reply by TheHairConnoisseur

"Is there a specific place to buy these oils? My new unit is coming in next week and…"

Julia S replied Mar 19, 2012 to Straw like Tangled full Human Hair Wig ------- HELP

22 May 10, 2019

"Thanks for the advice. I dont have a new wig coming in at no cost to me as the origi…"

Julia S replied Feb 13, 2012 to Straw like Tangled full Human Hair Wig ------- HELP

22 May 10, 2019

"Where did you get your stands Rose?"

Julia S replied Sep 22, 2011 to What accessories are needed after you get a wig?

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Em

"I was walking in a parking lot of a grocery store where I live and a lady driving by…"

Julia S replied Sep 20, 2011 to Your funniest bald moments!

14 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Marie

"Hi, I have had AA since I was 7 (now 27), it has gone into "remission" 3 times but…"

Julia S replied Nov 30, 2010 to AA becoming AT?

6 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Sarah, And now with your post, you have given me the strength to go through with my…"

Julia S replied Aug 23, 2010 to Random compliment

7 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

"Thank you all so much for the support. Yesterday was my down day, I lost a ton of ha…"

Julia S replied Aug 23, 2010 to To shave or not to shave, that is the question

8 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Aaron

"mary, I to have that concern. I actually just had a friend passway from cancer. I ju…"

Julia S replied Aug 20, 2010 to Alopecia awareness t-shirts

7 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Lucita Daley

"Carolina, I haven't found any yet, but I'm with Mary just make one. I'm going to mak…"

Julia S replied Aug 19, 2010 to Alopecia awareness t-shirts

7 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Lucita Daley

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service