Lola's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Rose :) "

Lola replied Sep 1, 2014 to Sex in a Freedom Wig

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"Hey Rosy, You're right in that it weeds out the unworthy ones. It's so confronting t…"

Lola replied Jun 17, 2014 to Sex in a Freedom Wig

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"Guys just go straight for the hair pull don't they haha! "

Lola replied Jun 17, 2014 to Sex in a Freedom Wig

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"Hi .... it's a bit off topic but i have been using human hair wigs for about 2 years…"

Lola replied Oct 30, 2012 to Washing Synthetic Wigs

7 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alex

"I use silk top base and thin skin perimeter... then i use red tape (daily wear) and…"

Lola replied Oct 30, 2012 to Ready to order a custom wig? Need some help!

30 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi, is it possible for you to send me these details as well. I was going to through…"

Lola replied Dec 12, 2011 to Purchasing wigs online from USA to Australia

12 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by cherry2u

"I am in the same position. (Kind of) I'm 22 and started dating someone and dont know…"

Lola replied Oct 4, 2011 to How to tell my boyfriend about my hair

10 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by KJ

"I got it from this guy http://ba-hairapparent.com/index.php?option=com_content&v…"

Lola replied Jul 4, 2011 to Full lace wig application

8 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Lola

"Thanks KC. I've been rubbing alcohol on it and will try and get something "muddy".…"

Lola replied Jul 4, 2011 to Full lace wig application

8 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Lola

"I think the one thing that i have learnt is to accept your choices and not feel guil…"

Lola replied Jun 30, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service