femmemuscle's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow..  Now THAT would have "fried my chicken McNuggets." Susan, i am sorry you went…"

femmemuscle replied Nov 17, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"My situation, was my husband knew about my alopecia.  It didn't happen until several…"

femmemuscle replied Nov 16, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"Mark.. Thank you for your post, and no - anyone who speaks the truth or shares their…"

femmemuscle replied Oct 17, 2018 to Hair regrowth - should I believe it??

26 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"I had this happen every single year, since 2007.. And yes, every year on November 16…"

femmemuscle replied Oct 16, 2018 to Hair regrowth - should I believe it??

26 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"I'll go with Chris' information.. I've gotten duped by people on YouTube, well, beca…"

femmemuscle replied Apr 24, 2018 to Has anybody heard of 'Crowns of Glory Wigs'?

4 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by femmemuscle

"Thanks for the thread.. I didn't think it was possible, but the first sign of alopec…"

femmemuscle replied Apr 24, 2018 to Who has recovered from alopecia?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by bibby

"Hey Baldie, Sorry for the late reply, i didn't see this in my emails until this morn…"

femmemuscle replied Dec 29, 2017 to Is being too healthy causing my Alopecia??

6 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Interesting, but remember alopecia is an autoimmune disease.  Anything can work, not…"

femmemuscle replied Dec 25, 2017 to Is being too healthy causing my Alopecia??

6 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Hey kudos! I had massive hair loss due to traction alopecia as well as alopecia area…"

femmemuscle replied Dec 23, 2017 to There still is hope

7 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by Albany

"He has it himself! Have him tell his own personal story.  "

femmemuscle replied Dec 23, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service