Amy's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Surprisingly, I've found some pharmacists to be more informed on medication than a l…"

Amy replied Jan 24, 2009 to Dermatologist prescribed Olux Versa Foam for Two Year Old

16 May 16, 2009
Reply by Monique (Mom)

"I am so sorry that this is happening! My AA didn't manifest until I was in my early…"

Amy replied Jan 15, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Been in your shoes..many times, over the past 10yrs! And, I had to chuckle at myself…"

Amy replied Jan 2, 2009 to Coping with Transitions

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Amy

"I've often wondered how much "stress" really has to do with it. I didn't start losin…"

Amy replied Jan 2, 2009 to Hi wondering if AA could be stress related?

5 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by Mohit Singh

"GREAT! Yeah, I've been doing research, too, but with 3 kiddos running around on Chri…"

Amy replied Dec 29, 2008 to Freedom Wigs??

10 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Kimberly

"I'll be honest & say that, early on, right after I was first diagnosed, I did tu…"

Amy replied Dec 29, 2008 to Alopecia and Addiction

7 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"I fought having a wig. Almost as much as I fought getting a mini van!! I've had AA f…"

Amy replied Dec 28, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"Hi! I just went through this, last week. I did it myself.....with the help of my hus…"

Amy replied Dec 28, 2008 to About Shaving One's Hair and Wigs

3 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I never, ever thought I'd say this, but, since I shaved my head last week, I've caug…"

Amy replied Dec 19, 2008 to Looking good???

26 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Carla

"I'm new, but want so badly to get involved with this group! First, I'm like others,…"

Amy replied Dec 12, 2008 to Are you good at receiving compliments?

19 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sharon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service