Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"The choice on whether you should shave your head or not should basically be made by…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jan 17 to Smooth shaving my head or not?

8 Jan 20
Reply by TvSindre

"Hi Miaistro,  Here are a couple of other posts on Dustasteride: https://alopeciaworl…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jan 3 to Dutasteride/FIN injection also side effects?

1 Jan 3
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"I am curious to know if you have any updates?"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Oct 3, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I love thinking of wigs as accessories, like the choice to wear glass or contacts. …"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 6, 2022 to Do you wear a wig to blend in?

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"Yes!  I remember my mom use to wear wigs."

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"I find I look strange with now hair too.  Interestingly enough the same way I felt w…"

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"Understandable.  I find that I don't get question as often as I did many years ago."

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"I can totally understand you making the choice based on your preferences.  But I do…"

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"Barehead, I totally stand that.  Seeing more bald people in public can helps with ra…"

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"I actually love that - "the anonymous bald chick".  I find that since COVID I have h…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jun 27, 2022 to Masked & Bald Liberation

2 Jun 27, 2022
Reply by Peace to you

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service