David B's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never had the dcp treatment, but have heard and been told their are good resu…"

David B replied Feb 27, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"i have 3 spots and have had 2 injections, over 2 months and yes my regrowth is very…"

David B replied Feb 24, 2011 to Hair Growing?

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hey trish, yeah im experiencing the exact same thing as you, but ive only had 2 inje…"

David B replied Feb 20, 2011 to Alopecia areata increasing in size but small regrowth in middle of each spot?

10 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Trish

"I didn;t see you posted a similar discussion as i posted one aswell lol. Yeah hopefu…"

David B replied Feb 17, 2011 to Cure for alopecia accidentally found?

14 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany P

"( sorry didnt see someone posting a similar discussion)"

David B replied Feb 17, 2011 to Researchers may have discovered a solution to block stress-related hormone

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by David B

"So once it stopped working did your bald spots appear again? And did you have to app…"

David B replied Feb 14, 2011 to Who has recovered from alopecia?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by bibby

"leonore did dpcp have any side effects? and how long did it take u to recover a bald…"

David B replied Feb 12, 2011 to Who has recovered from alopecia?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by bibby

"ahh hope your regrowth is fully sucessful and on the fortunate side you got this lat…"

David B replied Feb 12, 2011 to Who has recovered from alopecia?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by bibby

"i dont think its a cure otherwise every1 would be using it, but could be a effective…"

David B replied Feb 12, 2011 to She says there's a cure

13 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Gloria S.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service