Rattan's Discussions (9)

Discussions Started (4) Replies Latest Activity

Single auto immune

How many of you here have one auto immune condition? I have AA and all of my blood work came back normal such as thyroid, iron etc Looking…

Started by Rattan in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Karen Smith

Lash loss

Hi there! So I went to my naturopath and after doing allergy blood tests, he told me that I am allergic to eggs, dairy, beef and garlic. He…

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

Can Vitiligo patch go away on its own?

Off topic and will appreciate any feedback. I noticed an odd looking white skin patch on my back in one of my old pics. I freaked thinking…

Started by Rattan in Other interests

1 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

Stressing out- no one understands

For the last couple of days, all I can think about is my AA. Of course, I cried and am stressed out about it. My family is saying that I am…

12 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service