Terri's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Go for it!   What's the worst thing that can happen?   You'll never know if you like…"

Terri replied Nov 26, 2018 to Scared to shave

4 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Terri

"This is a good article. I didn't know NSAIDS could cause alopecia. Medications that…"

Terri replied Nov 26, 2018 to Alopecia and emotions and false assumptions

14 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Carla

"I was diagnosed with FFA after taking hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) for a year.  My der…"

Terri replied Nov 25, 2018 to Alopecia and emotions and false assumptions

14 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Carla

"You look great!"

Terri replied Nov 25, 2018 to Alopecia and emotions and false assumptions

14 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Carla

"Hi again Dea, Again, this site is excellent and has a lot of information that may be…"

Terri replied Feb 23, 2017 to How to support partner who's consumed by his hair loss?

8 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Hi Dea, This is a good site that may be helpful to you. http://www.americanhairlo…"

Terri replied Feb 23, 2017 to How to support partner who's consumed by his hair loss?

8 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Hi Wendy, This is a good reference for hair loss.  I hope this information is helpfu…"

Terri replied Feb 23, 2017 to Alopecia areata of only eyebrows and eye lashes

39 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by Simonrb

"Dear Dayna, Go to this website and you'll see that 40% of hair loss sufferers are wo…"

Terri replied Feb 23, 2017 to Social anxiety

8 Apr 29, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi Happy! Did you have microblading done? I had my eyebrows lightly tattooed on and…"

Terri replied Feb 19, 2017 to Microblading and FFA

14 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Nancy

"Hi Happy!  My dermatologist prescribed Betamethasone Dipropionate lotion 0.05% for m…"

Terri replied Feb 19, 2017 to FFA and eyebrows

3 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Terri

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service