Karen Smith's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (454) Replies Latest Activity

"It sounds like a cuticle in the wrong direction issue. I don't think there is a good…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 6, 2016 to Wig matting up

9 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Rose

"I know someone that the drug caused diverticulitis in. The drug is contraindicated i…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xelianz: Has anyone had important sides effects ?

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Karen Smith

"Thank you for looking into it. I am hoping it goes into trials and becomes an FDA ap…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5785 1 hour ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Thanks for asking this question. My daughter is in a spontaneous regrowth phase but…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 16, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

39 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Peggy T

"Thank you!!!"

Karen Smith replied Feb 4, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

59 6 hours ago
Reply by Hope4mySON

"Hi, I am really hoping this works for you. Can you share the name of your Dr and the…"

Karen Smith replied Feb 3, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

59 6 hours ago
Reply by Hope4mySON

"Thank you for posting this. I am hoping they bring the cream to trials soon. "

Karen Smith replied Jan 28, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

59 6 hours ago
Reply by Hope4mySON

"Thank you so much for this very informative post."

Karen Smith replied Jan 6, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

189 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Patchesforlife

"Thank you for sharing your story. The treatment options for alopecia are progressing…"

Karen Smith replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5785 1 hour ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Thank you for posting this. There is promising treatment on the horizon which was no…"

Karen Smith replied Nov 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5785 1 hour ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service