Karen Smith's Discussions (464)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"This condition is so unpredictable that no one can tell you what will happen. The fa…"

Karen Smith replied Nov 16, 2018 to New to this. Need input!

3 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Wordofs

"Private message me and I will send you the wigsite that I use for my daughter. It ma…"

Karen Smith replied Oct 21, 2018 to Qingdao wigs!

4 May 30, 2021
Reply by ariel

"My daughter has AU and an elevated ANA. She is being followed by a rheumatologist bu…"

Karen Smith replied Oct 21, 2018 to ANA results

2 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hi, Unfortunately Alopecia is so unpredictable. Steroid shots worked for my daughter…"

Karen Smith replied Oct 14, 2018 to 21 year old male just diagnosed with alopecia. Confused and seeking advice

19 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"It sounds like a cuticle in the wrong direction issue. I don't think there is a good…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 6, 2016 to Wig matting up

9 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Rose

"I know someone that the drug caused diverticulitis in. The drug is contraindicated i…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xelianz: Has anyone had important sides effects ?

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Karen Smith

"Thank you for looking into it. I am hoping it goes into trials and becomes an FDA ap…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for asking this question. My daughter is in a spontaneous regrowth phase but…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 16, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

"Thank you!!!"

Karen Smith replied Feb 4, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Hi, I am really hoping this works for you. Can you share the name of your Dr and the…"

Karen Smith replied Feb 3, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service