SabineTawni's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Forgot to add that keeping your fingernails clean when you have AU is very difficult…"

SabineTawni replied Dec 26, 2021 to routine childhood vaccines and the risk of triggering a flare up

8 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"Actually, Jennifer, it is infuriating that after all this time, we do not have more…"

SabineTawni replied Dec 26, 2021 to routine childhood vaccines and the risk of triggering a flare up

8 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"Best wishes for a resolution to this, Lori.  It is frustrating enough to have this c…"

SabineTawni replied Sep 28, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You're most likely correct.  I can understand controlled substances, such as opioids…"

SabineTawni replied Sep 28, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are the people in Customs getting a kickback from Big Pharma?  Seriously, what are t…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think firing that damn doctor who DEFINITELY "needs to be taken back to school" wo…"

SabineTawni replied Sep 23, 2021 to HELP!!! I am so depressed...

21 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by SabineTawni

"BOTH are important.  Mental health is just as important as physical health.  It's ra…"

SabineTawni replied Aug 29, 2021 to routine childhood vaccines and the risk of triggering a flare up

8 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"So happy for you, Xeljanz2015!!  Can I add you as a friend?  I am also AU and am thi…"

SabineTawni replied Aug 16, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are you saying that Pfizer will give you a reduced price if you qualify for off-labe…"

SabineTawni replied Aug 7, 2021 to Pfizer Trial

48 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"More age discrimination from Big Pharma!  At 73 years of age and exceptionally healt…"

SabineTawni replied Aug 5, 2021 to Pfizer Trial

48 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by cd_385

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service