Versida's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Donna, I absolutely agree...I've had AA for almost three decades and I wouldn't thin…"

Versida replied Jul 19, 2021 to AA and the Pandemic

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"Jennifer, You are absolutely right...these falsehoods have caused and continue to ca…"

Versida replied Jul 19, 2021 to AA and the Pandemic

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"So sorry to hear about the friends you lost. Good for you that you summoned up the c…"

Versida replied Apr 12, 2020 to So, I Finally Did It And Came Out About My Alopecia

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by leah

"Thank you!  Have a beautiful day!!"

Versida replied Jun 11, 2016 to 5k Run/Walk for Alopecia Awareness Media, PA

2 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Versida

"You're welcome!"

Versida replied Mar 17, 2015 to I'm having wig problems?

5 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Versida

"I'm not sure how it lays now, but here are my thoughts: You can trim the front of th…"

5 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Versida

"Hi Ileah, I know exactly how you feel.  I've worn a lot of wigs over the years and l…"

5 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Versida

"Hello, I completely understand how you feel and your fear is normal.  I have had AA…"

Versida replied Jan 3, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"While I am so sorry to hear that alopecia has disrupted your 34 year marriage, I am…"

Versida replied Nov 18, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Hi Rose, I hadn't thought of that it probably is difficult to create an environment…"

Versida replied Nov 18, 2014 to Why do you think there aren't many outside places of support for alopecia?

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service