Heather Bloom's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, this is a harsh post. What I'm hearing is it's only okay to be upset about your…"

Heather Bloom replied Apr 13, 2022 to The Oscar should have gone to Jada...

11 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by Heather Bloom

"Hi Evapeace, the only doctor I would recommend is Jerry Shapiro. He is a hair specia…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 24, 2014 to New York doctor

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by evapeace

"I have not seen anyone for it...and unfortunately, it didn't mean my hair was coming…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 21, 2014 to Tingling scalp

4 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Sam Sam

"Hi Sam Sam, actually I have. I've had burning and pulling sensations as well. My tin…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 20, 2014 to Tingling scalp

4 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Sam Sam

"Hi Jenbissness, my experience is much like yours. I have diffuse AA, not AA. I also…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 13, 2014 to AU question

18 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Jlhollow

"Sounds really complicated."

Heather Bloom replied Oct 9, 2014 to Treatment which helped me

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Hi Xenia, I would be very interested knowing what homeopathic treatment you used...I…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 9, 2014 to Treatment which helped me

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Hi LC, some may say stress has nothing to do with it, but I disagree. I had "almost"…"

Heather Bloom replied Sep 11, 2014 to Wedding stress promoting loss

10 Aug 28, 2021
Reply by MGRay

"Yes, I was looking into that. I don't fit the total criteria. But, thank you."

Heather Bloom replied Sep 10, 2014 to Does anyone know of doctors that deal with Alopecia Areata in NYC?

3 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by evapeace

"I think a lot of you mis-read my post. I didn't ask if I should quit my job or not.…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service