Sandra Fournier's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Beckie, We have a support group in Calgary and Edmonton if you are ever intereste…"

Sandra Fournier replied Jun 16, 2014 to Support in Alberta, Canada

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"Hi JBean, If you go the CANAAF website, the Edmonton support group always posts the…"

Sandra Fournier replied Mar 14, 2014 to Support in Alberta, Canada

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"Hi to the Grandma who posted yesterday. We have an informal support group in Calgary…"

Sandra Fournier replied Mar 14, 2014 to Support in Alberta, Canada

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"Hi G...I will private message you the name of a fabulous lady who does perm. make-up…"

Sandra Fournier replied Jan 25, 2013 to Calgary Alopecians

9 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"Hi Everyone, We have a date set for our casual support get-together in Calgary. It w…"

Sandra Fournier replied Jan 16, 2012 to Calgary Alopecians

9 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"Awesome Kate, I'll keep you posted on our plans, hopefully we'll arrange something b…"

Sandra Fournier replied Jan 9, 2012 to Calgary Alopecians

9 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"Great Shorty...I'll keep you posted when we confirm our plans. all my best- Sandra"

Sandra Fournier replied Dec 14, 2011 to Calgary Alopecians

9 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"Awesome Amy, I'll send you an email when we firm something up in the New Year. Cheer…"

Sandra Fournier replied Dec 3, 2011 to Calgary Alopecians

9 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"Hi there! I've been reading the following Alberta support link. I' m from Calgary an…"

Sandra Fournier replied Jun 2, 2011 to Support in Alberta, Canada

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Sandra Fournier

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service