Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Sophie Maybe it is better if you contact me when you want any further information..…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 4, 2014 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"I feel like I have explained to you as well as possible the events as I understand t…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 4, 2014 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"I feel like I have explained to you as well as possible the events as I understand…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 4, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Ok...I can see you are feeling very wronged. The only reason I asked you to remove y…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 3, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Ok...I can see you are feeling very wronged. The only reason I asked you to remove y…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 3, 2014 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"Hi Sophie  You haven't got back to me as yet...?  I really don't want to have to co…"

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Kimmy Do your best to keep hopeful, but also do your best to proactive around wh…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 3, 2014 to Cortisone shots

4 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I think treatable is the word that could be used for aa...but at this time there is…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 3, 2014 to Input

3 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Sophie I truly thought you would know it was me....my picture is on my post just…"

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Sophie I have contacted you again via email with the hope that this issue can be…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 3, 2014 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service