Mary's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Noah,I experienced the same progress, using Rogaine 5℅. A few years…"

Mary replied Dec 6, 2015 to Rogaine follow up 12/1/15

13 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Garlandsmomndad

"Thanx for your advice, Tallgirl. "

Mary replied Sep 9, 2015 to How can you still feel confident when you see people's negative reactions in different situations?

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

"Hi, I've this problem too. You may wanna wear eye glasses or having sterile eye drop…"

Mary replied Sep 3, 2015 to Eyelashes

3 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

"Hi Giusep. Happy regrowth to your fiance :) It's so great. Please keep us posted til…"

Mary replied Sep 3, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Hi pam, yes. You're right, maybe I am not giving people enough credit, but I really…"

Mary replied Aug 21, 2015 to How can you still feel confident when you see people's negative reactions in different situations?

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

"Thanks for your complete reply, I also prefer to go private in public, but my argume…"

Mary replied Aug 21, 2015 to How can you still feel confident when you see people's negative reactions in different situations?

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

"So happy for you. Wish I could have lived somewhere that people didn't ask bothering…"

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

"Aimee, thank you for your reply, but how do you treat/ cope with people who see your…"

Mary replied Aug 20, 2015 to How can you still feel confident when you see people's negative reactions in different situations?

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

"24 views and no reply? Seems a lot of alopecians have the same problem :("

Mary replied Aug 20, 2015 to How can you still feel confident when you see people's negative reactions in different situations?

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

"I have a suggestion. Different parts may be included in your video, spoken by alopec…"

Mary replied Aug 14, 2015 to Alopecia Video Project

2 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by aharmon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service