Rachel's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, there is a chance it will come back! I lost all of my hair... everywhere. And t…"

Rachel replied Jun 10, 2010 to 17 year old girl living with alopecia areata

7 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Miami Rocks

"I had the exact same problem. I found a really great wig salon. The women that owns…"

Rachel replied Jun 4, 2009 to Head too small for a wig?

3 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

"Clobetasol is a really strong topical immunosuppressor. So, in theory its a good ide…"

Rachel replied Apr 23, 2009 to clobetasol

12 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by christopher

"pedicures!!! You can get mani/pedis for around 32 dollars for both. I usually skip t…"

Rachel replied Mar 25, 2009 to Need some ideas!!

10 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Rahela

"holy cow!!! yes! I my scalp definitely gets itchy, red, and irritated. I don't have…"

Rachel replied Mar 10, 2009 to Scalp rash?

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Char

"I think the most awkward experience was when I was naked-headed at work. An older ge…"

Rachel replied Mar 9, 2009 to What things do you hear when out in the world?

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"ugh! I hate prednisone!!! HATE HATE! I haven't taken it for alopecia (i refused) bec…"

Rachel replied Dec 6, 2008 to Steroids

17 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Petra

"Do you still need pictures??"

Rachel replied Nov 4, 2008 to Bald is beautiful (pleace read

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Dave

"I agree with Rose Marie. In the process of looking up information about EB, I can't…"

Rachel replied Oct 6, 2008 to Alopecia and Epidermolysis Bullosa

4 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Verdonck Katrijn

"I also have the scalp pain. I have always described it like a pony tail that was too…"

Rachel replied Oct 1, 2008 to Anyone know about scalp burning/pain (trichodynia)?

13 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by PeggyMaddox

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service