Supportive Mom's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I seen you said to request a thyroid peroxidase antibody test. My daughter just r…"

Supportive Mom replied Aug 2, 2015 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Mine wore one in 3rd grade. It is realistic not easy but was best for us."

Supportive Mom replied Aug 2, 2015 to Is it realistic for an 8yr old to wear a wig?

4 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Thanks Karen, I just sent you a friend request."

Supportive Mom replied May 15, 2012 to Best prices for wigs online?

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Sindy

"I was thinking the same thing abuot my daughter. Her hair grew back in the summer bu…"

Supportive Mom replied Jan 17, 2012 to Alopoecia strikes again!

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by zoitsa theo

"http://www.stophairlossnow.com/Vitamins2.htm - This is the best link I have found fo…"

Supportive Mom replied May 5, 2011 to Seven wonders "hair growth" Cocktail

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Wow that is scary every month for 10 years. Wish there was another way. My daughter…"

Supportive Mom replied Mar 31, 2011 to I wanted to share my story

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Henry

"I had the same wonders about my child. She was 8 when this happened. When you say ni…"

Supportive Mom replied Mar 30, 2011 to I still have my doubts it is alopecia

3 May 19, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

"Thanks for sharing this. I have never heard of some of your suggestions before. Can…"

Supportive Mom replied Mar 30, 2011 to What treatments are available for children with Alopecia?

18 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Batra

"Oh no you are not over reacting anytime my daughter has a problem in school, I call…"

Supportive Mom replied Mar 30, 2011 to Furious

37 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

"My daughters nails also changed when this happened to her. She is 9, but i noticed h…"

Supportive Mom replied Mar 30, 2011 to Nail changes?

10 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by JMEL

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service