Nicole's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"This is exactly how I view wearing wigs, LesileAnn. I was just talking to a girlfrie…"

Nicole replied Oct 7, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"Hi Hope...I've actually seen a YouTube video with a lady doing the actually bleach b…"

Nicole replied Dec 8, 2012 to My tangled mess

11 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Hope

"I would say that it all depends on how your body responds to the injections to deter…"

Nicole replied Oct 6, 2012 to Cortisone injections?

6 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Miss Peaches

"My stomach dropped when I read your post. How could someone especially family do som…"

Nicole replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Hi Elaine. I so agreed with Cindie. Your friend doe snot deserve your friendship. He…"

Nicole replied Jun 21, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"You can wear a wig at any stage of your hair loss. It's all up to you. If this is yo…"

Nicole replied Jun 13, 2012 to Tips on wigs for rookiez! 1st time users

20 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Yeshua<3

"I cannot believe HBO would have something like this said on their network. I agree t…"

Nicole replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"I know what you're going through. Trying to find the right hair loss solution can be…"

Nicole replied May 8, 2012 to The absolute best solution

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lydia Gwen

"Since this is your first time, I highly recommend that you have your piece designed…"

Nicole replied May 2, 2012 to First time buying a full lace wig

8 May 3, 2012
Reply by ana

"Hi Deirdre, I just read your post. I'm glad to hear that your piece arrived. Make su…"

Nicole replied May 2, 2012 to Quick options?

12 May 2, 2012
Reply by Kerri, Juliana's Mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service