Dielle's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't speculate as to whether or not your alopecia is related to an underlying con…"

Dielle replied Sep 28, 2013 to New to alopecia and having a VERY hard time coping!

22 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by gldean1988

"All of my friends responded really well when I told them about my alopecia. Most of…"

Dielle replied Jun 5, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"If I was you I would just go without the wig. I let my alopecia stop me from doing a…"

Dielle replied Apr 16, 2013 to Alopecia sucks

10 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Tom

"You were both in the wrong in this situation. Although based off of your description…"

Dielle replied Apr 16, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"Someone once told me that my alopecia would allow me to sift through all of the peop…"

Dielle replied May 7, 2012 to First step to acceptance?

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by Dielle

"If you go to a therapist (psychologist) rather than a psychiatrist then they won't t…"

Dielle replied Aug 13, 2011 to Becoming Depressed

37 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Karli R.

"Louis Ferre (my personal favorite) and Rene of Paris make really nice wigs. I've wor…"

Dielle replied Aug 13, 2011 to Becoming Depressed

37 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Karli R.

"Intellectually I know that people are not going to be obsessing over my alopecia lik…"

Dielle replied Aug 13, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"Hey, Thanks for your response! I have actually tried lace wigs before, unfortunatel…"

Dielle replied Aug 13, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"I would just like to thank everyone for their responses, it really helps. Hopefully…"

Dielle replied Aug 8, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service