Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"Embracing wigs... for men? I don't think wigs for male alopecians is very popular...…"

Return_life replied Mar 26, 2016 to Acceptance,coming to terms

5 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by JeffreySF

"Send me a friend request. I know a dermatologist. He is specialized in hair but he i…"

Return_life replied Mar 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Keep us posted pterese. Only way we will find treatment or cure is by helping each o…"

Return_life replied Mar 23, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hey buddy good to see that you came back. It's better to stay informed."

Return_life replied Mar 23, 2016 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"I was able to speak to a doctor today about alopecia and ldn. I quote her: "I have j…"

Return_life replied Mar 23, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Good post"

Return_life replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good news buddy. Happy for you cause u seemed like u were one of the few non respond…"

Return_life replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's amazing. We are all gonna make it."

Return_life replied Mar 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"But who was research? What is science? If crohn disease, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthr…"

Return_life replied Mar 17, 2016 to Rapid hairloss

19 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Dom

"Excellent work Xeljanzmiracle . If 1 person has regrowth because of this cream, u wi…"

Return_life replied Mar 16, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service