Carmen West's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Follea has a natural wavy human hair gripper. For more info email me at carmen@carme…"

Carmen West replied Mar 21, 2016 to Where can I get the best weavy human hair wigs?

4 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Carmen West

"What are you products are you using to shampoo and condition your Follea grippers? I…"

Carmen West replied Mar 16, 2016 to Follea Gripper Cool vs Sport?

2 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Carmen West

"Glad you found someone to cut your piece. Just talk to them about what you want. Tak…"

Carmen West replied Oct 13, 2015 to Does your hairdresser have a 'portfolio' of their work?

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Mary, Where do you live? I have a list of stylist names. You would need to contact m…"

Carmen West replied Oct 5, 2015 to Does your hairdresser have a 'portfolio' of their work?

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Hi Barbi, You should give another Follea represenitive a call. There are over 20 rep…"

Carmen West replied Apr 8, 2015 to Wigs

59 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Hi Barbi Maybe you should check out another Follea representative to Help you. Where…"

Carmen West replied Apr 8, 2015 to Wigs

59 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"You look beautiful!!  "

Carmen West replied Dec 2, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Clients have not had a problem with the lace front, holds up very well.Carmen West,…"

Carmen West replied Nov 19, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"The clients that I work with have not had any streching of the fit because they use…"

Carmen West replied Nov 19, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"if you give me a call I can help you with this problem. Also, I have some discontinu…"

Carmen West replied Oct 9, 2014 to Follea Gripper - now maybe a lace wig

12 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service