Me&myGirl_Aussie's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I am too curious as to lisa? I like to also share on here not do private emails as y…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Apr 3, 2017 to Irresistable me human hair wigs

5 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hi and thanks. I currently wear a freedom wig and have for many years. I am tired o…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Mar 13, 2017 to Irresistable me human hair wigs

5 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"Im not trying to make you worry, but thought I would share my story. I have had alop…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Nov 11, 2012 to Really scared for my children

4 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

"Hi all, I have my eyebrows done, and Black is no good, it goes blue as it fades, so…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Nov 11, 2012 to Eyebrows

13 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Annie

"Hi there, I have two completely different situations. Myself, I lost all my hair in…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Nov 11, 2012 to New member and kinda new to alopecia

5 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Jeweli Due

"I am not trying to sound negative but are you getting tested for all autoimmune dise…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Oct 23, 2012 to My story

18 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"I have my eyebrows tattooed, easy to look after, and all I need to do is have the co…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Oct 23, 2012 to Eyebrows

3 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Me&myGirl_Aussie

"I had asked my endocronologist about this, and she said there is no relation, howeve…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Oct 23, 2012 to Hormonal imbalance for some women with AA??

7 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by anna ricci

"Liz it is so different for everyone, for me I lost all my hair in about 2 weeks when…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Oct 23, 2012 to New to alopecia

21 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Counselor is a great idea, hope that goes well and taking her to the NAAF. I think "…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Oct 11, 2012 to Shaved my daughter's head tonight

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service