Dollhead's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! I'm back on line after for freaking EVER! How did things work out?"

Dollhead replied Dec 28, 2020 to Looking for Insight and Support

9 Jan 26, 2021
Reply by SusanM

"I've just started using a new company called Hair ViVi that so far (knock wood!) see…"

Dollhead replied Sep 2, 2018 to Best Lace front Human hair wigs

9 Jul 22, 2023
Reply by Deojan

"Thanks for the suggestion, but at that price, I might as well go ahead and stay with…"

Dollhead replied Feb 11, 2018 to What's Your Preference Based On Cost? Synthetic Or Human?

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"OMG! You're STUNNING!!!!"

Dollhead replied Oct 13, 2017 to Going bald after 15 years

1 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

"How are things? Can you give us an update?"

Dollhead replied Oct 4, 2017 to Called out on my Wig

7 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

"Oh, Honey!!!! That must have been horrible! I 'm torn on what to say here. I have ha…"

Dollhead replied Sep 8, 2017 to Called out on my Wig

7 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

"Sweetie, you've been this woman's handmaiden for close to 40 years or more, and even…"

Dollhead replied Aug 19, 2017 to Looking for Insight and Support

9 Jan 26, 2021
Reply by SusanM

"Thanks, but I did/do this already. I contacted the company and subsequent units don'…"

Dollhead replied May 31, 2017 to How to get the smell out of a full lace wig from China

9 May 31, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

"The wig actually smelled like cigarette smoke/corn chips, which was probably from th…"

Dollhead replied May 31, 2017 to How to get the smell out of a full lace wig from China

9 May 31, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

"Why don't you go peddle your snake oil cure somewhere else. We're bald, not stupid. "

Dollhead replied May 30, 2017 to How to grow your hair back without harmful chemicals

2 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Anne Williams

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service