Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is happening to me??

About 2 months ago I got a rash on my head that was super itchy and cosisted of bumps (acne like). (Around this time I notice my hair was c…

Started by Becky in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Apr 29, 2009

Freedom Wigs

I assume this has been posted before, but I am very interested in Freedom wigs but don't know much about them Do any of you have one? they…

Started by Erin in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

9 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

scarves, etc

hi everyone! I'd like to know if anyone has good weblinks for instructions on how to tie scarves, etc around the head? I know it seems lik…

Started by Jenn in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

How and when do you reveal your alopecia status to a person you are dating or a partner?

I was just wondering for those alopecians who disguise their hairloss, when and how do you reveal your hairloss to that someone special to…

Started by Dee in Love, relationships, gender issues

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Beth

just shaved

hey y'all.... just shaved my head... feels great !!!! and looks pretty cool too. I have a mound of hair (bit unwashed...eeek!) ... is the…

Started by Mark in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

The final straw?

At 32 and still single, I wonder if my hair loss will be the final straw that causes me NEVER to be able to find a life partner. In spite o…

Started by Twila J in Love, relationships, gender issues

8 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Sam Sam

Any realistic, versatile, non-adhesive, African American wigs that are not just ridiculously expensive?

Hello, I'm brand new to the site. I have some unexplained hair loss that has not progressed to the point where I am bald or willing to sha…

Started by Twila J in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Linda

Wigs~ How can I shop for a good one

hey girls and guys, I really need some help here. I have brought a wig 2 months ago, as you guys can see, my wig is long. My wig is not ve…

Started by Carol Yuen in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Aimee

What type of wigs are the best?

Im in need of help. im looking to invest in a new wig and i need to hear everyones feedback on what they found out to be a wig that works f…

Started by ashlee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Fuzzless

I Need Help!!

HI Every one i am a coach of a super great girl, named emily so has Recently been diagnosed with alopecia, the cheerleading company is orga…

Started by Venessa Harvey in Children with alopecia

0 Apr 26, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service