Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALOPECIA AREATA/UNIVERSALIS TREATMENTS... have any of your tried any of these before?

Hi Guys, I'm relatively new here. I've had sometime to read some of the posts, but so far I haven't read any experiences regarding alopecia…

Started by Diego Suarez in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Oct 11, 2009

Wigs for people who still have hair

I have telogen effluvium and I´m worried if I have to wear a wig very day. I want to have some suggetions and read some experiences.

Started by Karina in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Christy Cyphers

Wig Shedding

Okay - so the wig that i ended up getting from the salon (see earlier post of mine with the fiasco), while the hair itself is top notch, th…

Started by spaganya in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Gloria S.

Painkillers for Eyebrow Tattooing

I know you all are tired of my eyebrow tattooing posts, but I just have ONE more question: Since I was so sensitive to the needle, and it…

Started by Aimee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pamela Rosse

Nioxin Hair Regrowth System

Hi, So I'm very curious as to whose all heard of nioxin. Like i stated in a previous blog i'm experiencing a case of regrowth...and a lot…

Started by Montoya Grant in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Kate Winslet

How many people with AA, AT or AU are anemic?

How many have or have had anemia? Did iron help stop the alopecia? Or did it not make any difference? If it made a difference, how long d…

Started by Fizza in Symptoms, treatment options, research

9 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Me

Is there is one final solution for Alopecia Universalis?

plz, i want good and justified answers, if yes, good, im able to do anything to get my hair back, and if not, hope that i will die in peace…

Started by Peace-inside in Symptoms, treatment options, research

12 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

How does regrowth regrow?

Sounds like a very stupid question, but i was just wondering if and when my hair does rewgrow, how does it start? I mean, will it all come…

Started by Kathleen in Symptoms, treatment options, research

5 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Paddy Clarke

im backk

hey wussup everyone i know i havent been online in a while but im back i been hangin in there deallin with school. i still get made fun of…

Started by Danielle Oden in Other interests

0 Oct 8, 2009

Telogen effluvium...experiences

Hi..I´m Karina from Argentina...I want to know if the hair is growing again and if it´s recommendable to wear wigs in the meantime.

Started by Karina in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service