Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the idea/world of wigs/hair pieces

My hair has been coming and going for a long time now but luckily mostly at the back under my pony tail, but lately it seems to be in a dow…

Started by Sappho in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

Hope for children with Alopecia

Hello, My name is Cathy and my son is 14 years old and has had Alopecia since he was 5, he has always had patches and were easy to hide, w…

Started by Cathy Bay in Children with alopecia

6 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

Is there any way to get rid of patches of hair on my head?

I have had alopecia universalis for 3 years and at first I was sad to see my hair go. But now I don't really care that I don't have any hai…

Started by Louie V in Symptoms, treatment options, research

9 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Cyclosporine

hello there is someone who has been treated with cyclosporine? Yesterday I went to my dermatologist and told me I just need to deal with th…

Started by Marga in Symptoms, treatment options, research

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

Feeling sad

Hi All, I have just snipped off the pitiful little strands of hair that remained on my head and I'm feeling sad. Just wanted to connect wi…

Started by Seedraiser in Acceptance and coping

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Dielle

Anyone else having "right click" problems here on AW?

Pasting links, multi-tabbing from the site itself has become impossible. Anyone know why?

Started by Frank Pratt in Other interests

0 Nov 22, 2010

Freedom Wig Cost

Hi - I'm thinking of buying a freedom wig. I've been really happy with monofilament ones but have to admit I like the idea of one that does…

Started by Catherine in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Catherine

SusanM

Can anyone tell me why SusanM has disappeared from AW. Her whole profile, blog post and every discussion she has ever participated in has b…

Started by Steph in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Gloria S.

Alopecia, does it make you healthier?

Hey folks, first discussion from a newbie :) I'm not sure if this has been brought up numerous times, as I've yet to check out all the disc…

Started by Ryan Hochhausen in Other interests

11 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by zeida

Fake Eyelashes

Hey Everyone, As I prepare for the departure of my right eyelashes I have begun to play around with putting on fake ones. I am having trou…

Started by Jocelyn in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service