Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First bald outing

On Friday, I needed to go shopping. I live in France on the border of Germany and Switzerland and generally go shopping in Germany (cheaper…

Started by Fidgety in Acceptance and coping

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by PaulJ

My amazing husband!

I was originally diagnosed with telogen effluvium 4 yrs ago after I had my son. 10 months ago the hairloss started rapidly again and now th…

Started by Kelly in Love, relationships, gender issues

9 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by mabaker

Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

For a long time I have had eyebrows from the middle in towards my nose. The outside half is totally gone. The part that is there is very li…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!! in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

Silicea

OK i aint really been using this site coz im useless lol, but feel like i should let people know wots starting to work for me. I have no h…

Started by Michael in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Michael

Stinging words

My boyfriend, who does not know about my alopecia, came to my house today and saw a wide-brimmed hat on my bed. He tried the hat on and the…

Started by Whitney in Love, relationships, gender issues

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

Shaved head itches

Hi At this time I use the clippers to keep my head shaved. I have noticed after three to four days the hair that starts to regrow itches.…

Started by Ericka in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

4 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Ericka

HappyThankYouMorePlease

Have any of your seen this movie?! It is so fabulous! First movie I have ever seen where a character has Alopecia! Was really a great story…

Started by Annabelle in Other interests

6 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Sophia

I outed myself as having alopecia on Facebook

After being inspired by so many people's bravery and acceptance on this site I finally plucked up the courage to share a little of my exper…

Started by Lorna in Acceptance and coping

28 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Lorna

Sharing My Hair Growth.

AA started for me in 2009. I lost most of my hair and it also diffused. I've been wearing scarves and hats since 2009. Today I'm able to we…

Started by Angie in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by bibby

Does this seem like alopecia?

These are some details about my brother: - he is 13 - he has this big long bald spot that stretches very far almost through his head and…

Started by rtg in Children with alopecia

0 Jul 14, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service