Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shy and emberasst... having a new partner... and just arhhhhh......HELP..

Im going through a stage that im being so like emberasst to have sex or anything intimate with my coming partner...he knows i have alopecia…

Started by Maya :) in Love, relationships, gender issues

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Randa

stress...sadness worse on ppl who have alopecia... true??

from what ive been through and anyone... such as well breaking up and divorce... or anything... what can you do to prevent stress in your l…

Started by Maya :) in Acceptance and coping

3 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Liz

New to all of this...advice appreciated!

I thought it might help me come to terms with whats happening to me by telling my story. I'd love to know how this disease has affected oth…

Started by laura in Symptoms, treatment options, research

14 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by emmettbrown

I'm so angry and frustrated inside

ok..I'm 21 years old and I'm an Indian.I joined alopecia world long ago..but didn't really have the courage to log in after that. I have no…

Started by Mini in Acceptance and coping

13 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Camryn

Wig Resale?

http://www.acewigs.com/shop/wigs/Estetica_Designs_Wigs/32258.php Hello all, I have a wig that I had purchased back in April, but I have on…

Started by Julie G in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Sep 8, 2011

Laser hair treatments work

My daughter has Alopecia totallis. Out of desperation she went for laser hair treatments in Winnipeg, Canada, and she has regained growth o…

Started by Brenda Knihinicki in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by shannon Riggall

Freedom Hair?

Hi All! Just wanted to ask Freedom Wig wearers what they think of the HUGE hike in price for repairs. 3X the amount?! I think they are real…

Started by Lee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by keemosahbi

Alopecia & health insurance

My husband was just laid off :( I am worried about our getting health insurance, between his recent bout with cancer, and my alopecia diagn…

Started by Aimee in Employment issues, workplace challenges

4 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Kennedy

Eyebrow transplants

Has anyone had any success with eyebrow transplants? Is this something that is even available for alopecia patients who lose their eyebrows?

Started by Kim Krollman in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Angela Harris

NHS

Hi can anyone help me with any information please, I need to become NHS registered so I can help people who get some support from the NHS I…

Started by Tracy Spencer in Other interests

0 Sep 4, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service