Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advise while swimming

Hello all, We are taking a cruise in a few weeks and my daughter Vanessa (18 with AU) who currently wears a vacumb piece is coming with us…

Started by Charlotte

2 May 21, 2009
Reply by Charlotte

Any tips or experiences with losing your eyelashes?

Lately I have been losing my eyelashes, it's been kinda hard on me because that is the one thing i did have left after losing my hair and e…

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

Wigs 101

Hi Everyone! I'm hoping all you experienced wig-wearers out there can help out a Newbie ;) I have been considering a wig for a long time n…

Started by Tawny

13 May 16, 2009
Reply by Tawny

Hair pieces, anyone? =)

Help! I'm on the never-ending quest for the "perfect" hair piece. I've been paying through my nose for terrible wigs since i was 9 and i'm…

Started by Wendy Teo

6 May 12, 2009
Reply by Chris Parkinson

Exciting eyebrows.

My eyebrows thinned rapidly this week. I'm considering having a pair transplanted (see below)!

Started by Aaron

4 May 10, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Hair Club?

I see commercials all the time for Hair Club on TV. Anyone have any personal experience with them? I'd like to know what they are about and…

Started by Twila J

2 May 7, 2009
Reply by Jess

Does anyone have any info on false eyelashes?

I was just contacted by a young woman who has lost her hair and eyelashes due to chemotherapy. She's asking me if I know anyone who sells g…

Started by Mary

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Kimberly

Buying tips for my first wig

Hi there. I have been recently diagnosed with alopecia areata. While I am not completely bald yet, I have been losing a lot of hair and it'…

Started by Yen

2 May 4, 2009
Reply by Yen

Are there any grants for woman to get decent wigs?

I am only 26 years old and I have alopecia. Its now coming to the point where I will need a wig. I am married with three young boys and the…

Started by Stacey Mitcheltree

1 May 1, 2009
Reply by Tallgirl

Any realistic, versatile, non-adhesive, African American wigs that are not just ridiculously expensive?

Hello, I'm brand new to the site. I have some unexplained hair loss that has not progressed to the point where I am bald or willing to sha…

Started by Twila J

3 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Linda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service