Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wigs for people who still have hair

I have telogen effluvium and I´m worried if I have to wear a wig very day. I want to have some suggetions and read some experiences.

Started by Karina

1 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Christy Cyphers

*~Lace Wig Adhesives~*

Does anyone by any chance know of any adhesives (more preferably tape) that you can put on your lace wigs so that they stay on and take off…

Started by Montoya Grant

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

Wig Shedding

Okay - so the wig that i ended up getting from the salon (see earlier post of mine with the fiasco), while the hair itself is top notch, th…

Started by spaganya

1 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Gloria S.

Eyebrow pencils

Hi, I have begun to lose half of one of my eyebrows. Does anyone know the brand of a very good quality eyebrow pencil? I tried a Clarins an…

Started by kimberly dean

8 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Vi

Got my VERY FIRST Wig!

I wore it to a wedding and it moved a lot. Then, the next day I realized I didn't have it on tight enough :( Oh we'lll, live and learn! Its…

Started by Jennifer

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

Eyelashes- what am I doing wrong?

After 20 years of mild on/off AA, I lost 99% of my scalp hair 4 months ago. Just adjusting to that, and last week suddenly I have lost 90%…

Started by Amy

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Amy

Wig Frizzzzing!

Hey there! So im a bit stumped! My first wig i purchased about 8 months ago was a rene of paris! ( Its the one in my profile picture) I lov…

Started by Sarah

8 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Kate

Tori wig by Rene of Paris

Does anybody wear the wig called Tori by the brand Rene of Paris? If so, what is the quality of the wig like and how does it look, feel, et…

Started by kimberly dean

0 Sep 27, 2009

Tattooing eyebrows

Although my eyebrows have not fallen out, I am showing signs that I might become AU in the future. For example my arm and pubic hair has th…

Started by kimberly dean

4 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by kimberly dean

Wigs. Where do you start?! & Philadelphia

Hi everyone! So I thought I was in the clear after all my hair fell out last winter. I was TOTALLY bald, every last hair came out! It start…

Started by juliepeach

9 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by kimberly dean

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service