Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OOKISA

Has anyone tried OOKISA (a "high end" shampoo) on their human hair wig? It's supposed to improve body, texture, and shine.

Started by Stephanie

1 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

jeffrey segal

Hey everyone...I just wanted to get everyones opinion, likes, dislikes about tatooed eyebrows. I have read alot of you all used Jeff Segal…

Started by Donna DeHoog

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Donna DeHoog

Bought my first wig last night...

I'm a bit nervous...I bought my first wig last night (actually my mother in law bought it for me). Now it's time to prepare for the next st…

Started by Jenna4

8 Mar 28, 2010

Bad experiece at www.headcovers.com - any advice?

All, Just a quick note to let you all know of my disappointment with a recent purchase of eyebrows from Headcovers.com, so you can avoid t…

Started by Kate

0 Mar 26, 2010

Desperately need advice on wigs please!

Please help! I recently purchased a synthetic, stretch base wig and finally had the courage to leave my unit for the first time in 6 months…

Started by Dee

12 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Amber

I ordered identical wigs, but they look different

I like my current wig so much I bought an identical one, but when it arrived it was a slightly different length, about an in inch and a hal…

Started by Aimee

8 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Aimee

Thursday is the big day...getting my haircut!

I just made an appointment with my sister's hair dresser to cut my hair chin length on Thursday so I will start wearing my wig.. (yikes!) S…

Started by Jenna4

5 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by josh

Wigs you can sleep in?

Does anyone out there know of any wigs you can sleep in? I know you're not supposed to,but this is important to me at times. I would apprec…

Started by Amy Hicks

3 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Hair coming back through base of lace wig

Hi, I have a lace wig from Peggy Knight and the hair is reverting through the base of the lace..I followed the washing instructions she ga…

Started by Becca

5 Mar 13, 2010

Any testimonials for iwig.com?

Hi, Please bear with me if this has been discussed already but I have searched the discussions and can't find anything. I am a new member h…

Started by Kathryn K

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Kathryn K

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service