Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Felt Wig Stand

Hi there! Does anyone know of a place I can order (a reputable place - I tried Baron Unlimited and that was NOT a good idea!) that has blac…

Started by Rebecca Strobel

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

Tape and Lace Front Wigs

Hi Everyone, I just brought my first lace front wig. The wig fits perfectly and looks great. I purchased the adhesive tape for the wig so…

Started by Natasha

6 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

Eyebrow transplants

Has anyone had any success with eyebrow transplants? Is this something that is even available for alopecia patients who lose their eyebrows?

Started by Kim Krollman

1 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Angela Harris

Wig Resale?

http://www.acewigs.com/shop/wigs/Estetica_Designs_Wigs/32258.php Hello all, I have a wig that I had purchased back in April, but I have on…

Started by Julie G

0 Sep 8, 2011

Has anyone tried any of the new eyelash growing treatments?

Hi All, Would love to hear of anyone's experience with Latisse, Lumigan or even the natural one called Lashfood?

Started by Sappho

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

Permanent eyebrows in DE???

Anybody out there know of an excellent place in DE that does the cosmetic permanent eyebrows, I am thinking I would like to do this before…

Started by Marisa

0 Aug 27, 2011

Shave?

Hi! its been awhile since ive been on here, geesh! My phone broke so I had to downgrade to an older one without internet, so its tough gett…

Started by tints

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Liz

on line shopping in Ottawa Canada

Has anyone any experience in shopping with a company called Gorgeous Hair, an on line company based in Ottawa Canada. Just wondering if the…

Started by cathy clark

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by cathy clark

Tips for college student?

Hi all, I am an incoming freshman this fall, and I'm not sure what I will be doing with my wig while in the dorms. My roommates know about…

Started by me

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by kaitlin lavin

How much hair did you lose before trying to hide it? / wearing scarves/headwraps

I'm 19 and live in the UK, and have been dealing with alopecia areata for a few years, but mainly I had small patches fall out which always…

Started by Amy

5 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Michele

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service