Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online wig purchases?

Just wondering if anyone has had experiences with online wig purchases? good? not so good? Do they fit? Is the quality any good? Any suppor…

Started by alamogirl/ aka Judy

3 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Violet

Moving towards acceptance

Merry Christmas all! It has been 8 months since I experienced alopecia totalis. It is now progressing towards alopecia universalis and I am…

Started by Betsy

1 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

How to protect the hair I have from breakage under a wig

I have FPB and have started wearing wigs. What is the take on wig caps. I have been using a nylon stocking cap but am worried about breakag…

Started by Jennah

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jennah

Freedom wig, synthetic, shawl, lace wigs etc, help!

Hi guys, I have a big problem. Since I was a little kid I had AU, and therefor had it my entire childhood. I't feels strange to say, but tr…

Started by Josephine Bihl

5 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jon Turner

Lace wig suppliers - help needed!

Hi guys After much experimenting with various wigs, I have finally found a solution that is right for me and allows me to live the life I w…

Started by CazzieJB

1 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

Best shampoo and conditioner to use on real hair wig?

Hey everyone, After five years of patches my hair started falling out a lot more recently and this morning I got a real hair wig. It is a t…

Started by Megan

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

Dry skin around eyes?

Lately I've been losing my eyelashes, strangley enough only on my right eye :/ I've noticed that my eyelids and the skin underneath have be…

Started by Amber

3 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Amber

Full Lace Wig Opinions...

Ive had Alopecia foe 14 years and im thinking of buying a all lace wig. Im not sure what brands on wigs are good or what the proccess is on…

Started by Yariely

5 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by kaye kirby

False eyelashes in winter

Hi Guys, So every time the weather starts to get colder (and more dry) I have difficulty getting my false eyelashes to stay on all day. The…

Started by Peace to you

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Peace to you

Full Lace Wigs ??

I've recently been thinking about getting a full lace wigs but not sure how much damage they do to your scalp? Also how long do they stay…

Started by Abbie Klieve

7 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Yariely

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service