Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steroid shots?

so i have only got the steroid shot once (kind of a mistake by the way) and im just wondering if anyone else thinks it some how sounds like…

Started by Wynter GS

4 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

Swimmer with alopecia

Hi there, There is a swimmer in my club who has severe alopecia. The last year he has been swimming incredibly fast and it seems almost un…

Started by Richard Eady

3 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

marbo activator

Hi! Looking for anyone who tried this marbo activator. Anyone? http://www.marbo-hair.com/Home/?Lang=en

Started by Olga Pavlickova

0 Oct 2, 2010

Treating With Decolorized Iodine

After many months of using Rogaine on the kids' spots, my family (the kids foremost) have decided to treat using Decolorized Iodine, once d…

Started by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

Alopecia and antidepressants

My doctor has given me antidepressants due to how I feel because of my AA. Celexa is what he gave me-I have read they can cause hair loss-I…

Started by Tanya Stone

7 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Carol

IODINE as treatment

Hello everyone I just wanted to let people know that as I was browsing the net I found a few web pages where people who have had alopecia h…

Started by Hus

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

Question about cortisone injections, milk, biotin

Hello! I first got AA when i was 16 and im 26 now. It later on developed into AU. For the first time im experiencing regrowth and im reall…

Started by Ville Lylynen

4 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by smiles10

Just sharing

Hello, I am 46 and for the past 3 months I have been loosing my hair on clumps with severe itching, pain and little flaking. At time of was…

Started by Ann Marino

6 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

Xanax and alopecia

anyone know of any correlation between taking xanax and Alopecia?

Started by Tanya Stone

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Shannon Carroll Kreider

Itchy scalp driving me insane

So I recently went back to see my doctor and she said the shots were helping my spot so I went a head and recieved another dose of the pain…

Started by letcia Parga

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service