Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm new at this, trying to cope and have a couple of questions

Wasn't sure whether to put this under this category or "Symptoms, Treatment Options..etc.), but since I have only discovered recently that…

Started by Sandy, PA, U.S.A.

5 May 15, 2011
Reply by Sandy, PA, U.S.A.

New treatment must be just around the corner?

With new drugs developed recently for other autoimmune diseases such as RA and psoriasis (though suppressing the immune system is dangerous…

Started by Laura Adams

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

Seven wonders "hair growth" Cocktail

Hi, I was wondering if any of you heard of this hair cocktail and tried it. I tried it my first time yesterday with my daugters. It was kin…

Started by Supportive Mom

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Supportive Mom

Pitted nails

Hi Has anyone else ever had pitted nails, like the texture of a timble whilst suffering with AA? I have read somewhere that the two things…

Started by Anna from Yorkshire

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Gideon Naude Bakkes

Are Chinese herbs a cure for alopecia?

I've been researching and I kept on reading chinese herbs this and that. when i read one site it spoke about alopecia and what type of chin…

Started by Maya :)

12 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Lisa

Itching

My scalp is starting to itch. Does itching mean hair is growing. I look but I don't see any new hairs.

Started by Faith

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Greg

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Losing hair on my head not as much as it was a few months ago. Started to lose eyebrows and eyelashes in beginning of Feb. I an still losin…

Started by Michelle

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stella

Alopecia came once and it has (so far) never returned?

Hi everyone, the title does not refer to my current situation. I'm just wondering if anyone or anyone that you know has had experiences lik…

Started by Beth

6 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Amber

Has anyone been treated with an x-trac laser?

A new dermatologist is suggesting it to me. Curious if others have tried this and if what the results were. Thanks.

Started by GregP

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by JeffreySF

How's your memory?

I was at a salon getting eyebrow tatoos recently and the technician said he has had many clients with alopecia and many of them experience…

Started by Melissa

31 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anna from Yorkshire

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service