Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chronic Diffuse Alopecia Areata

hi all :) well i have only just been diagnosed with Chronic Diffuse Alopecia Areata yesterday after 3months of thinking it was FPB and im j…

Started by bek

3 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by dmf

New drug for Alopecia Areata

Hi all. Even though I haven't been diagnosed with AA, but rather another form of alopecia unknown... I started getting emotional when I was…

Started by Chefpam

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by MattiasP

Multivitamins/Biotin May Have Triggered My Alopecia

Hi guys, I know alopecia is very unpredictable, but I honestly think the vitamins I was taking for a few months triggered my alopecia and i…

Started by shimmyshimmyya

4 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Deejay

Going far to get cured

Hey! I know that my question may sound weird to you, but.. have anyone with AA/AT/AU tried going to Asia - I mean going to Nepal or India o…

Started by Alex

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Christine

An alternative solution for men...

Hey everyone, I just wanted make then men on this forum aware of an alternative solution for this condition. As you can see in my pictures…

Started by danny

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ricardo

Latest study: An Immune Disorder at the Root of Autism (article posted)

i haven't asked my doctor yet but just came across this today in the NYT: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/26/opinion/sunday/immune-disorders

Started by andrea

0 Aug 27, 2012

Insight Anyone?

I found my first spots on my birthday a little over a month ago. Since then I have seen a dermatologist who has confirmed that it is AA. I…

Started by Haven

4 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Haven

Frontal fibrosing alopecia

I've been reading about auto immune conditions at the moment. It seems that they most likely are caused by toxins in the environment (based…

Started by ellauk

0 Aug 25, 2012

New to this!

Hi all, I found this site today and joined immediately. Looking for any advice you have. I noticed four months ago that I was shedding more…

Started by Molly

52 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Starshine

Reviews anyone?

Hi, I'll start off with some context. I am 22 years old and I have Alopecia Areata. I've been losing my hair since I was 14. It started out…

Started by rawr

0 Aug 22, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service