Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you deal with people?How do you mange personal out of place question?

I have little hair and I always was worries about what peolpe thinks. I don´t know waht to say if I have to change my look.

Started by Karina

2 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Aimee

The bandana

My wife current;y has opecia areata multilocularis. When we first met she was in remission. In fact she had just rebounded from Alopecia ar…

Started by quest

4 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Lois

advice pls

Hi i have had alopecia for about 3 months, it started with just one patch but its got alot bigger in this time and today i discovered anoth…

Started by amy jones

1 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Supermom

When to shave the rest of it off?

Hi All, So when I had my baby girl, my hair grew back. Wow- that was a wonderful surprise! And now, it is falling out again. I have been s…

Started by Courtney

7 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by N. Letourneau

stages of grief...

How do we get "there"... I know most of you have gone through these things before, but I just now am facing them. I've been doing a lot of…

Started by Magan

8 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Mary

HAIR ISNT EVERYTHING

ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE CONTINUOUSLY MAKE FUN OF ME. I DONT THINK IT IS FUNNY THAT I AM BALD. I GUARANTEED YOU TODAY OR TOMORROW IF GIRL WAS T…

Started by Danielle Oden

4 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Tony

I'm new.. and it's late but w/e

So it's 3:47AM (EST)... can't sleep, been googlin random stuff for the past 3 hours, and decided to look around for other people with alope…

Started by Breeze E

0 Jun 19, 2009

Do you truly feel good about your inner and outer self with alopecia?

I thank God that people tell me how nice I look or even how nice my hair looks when I wear ponytails etc., but I can't help but wonder woul…

Started by Dee

17 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Shas

personal privacy issues

Living with alopecia my whole life has, I think, left me with some personal privacy issues. I do things like: -lock the bathroom door, eve…

Started by m

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

Dreading Mother's Day

I am not looking forward to Sunday at Church or at my in-laws. NOT because I am ashamed of Miss O, NOT at all... It's just that there are p…

Started by Sybil

5 May 10, 2009
Reply by Sybil

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service