Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Still bald...and dont like it

Ive had alopecia for about 7 years now, ive always been the type to keep my hair nice and styled i loved my hair but when i got alopecia an…

Started by sergio navarro

4 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Joshua

When did you become okay with it?

So, I've had alopecia for 4 years and despite many treatments, it keeps getting worse. I feel like I might never be happy again. When did y…

Started by Andrea

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Recently diagnosed and so many unanswered questions!

I was diagnosed with Alopecia Universalis around Thanksgiving of 09 while I was 6 or 7 months pregnant with my 3rd child. The last picture…

Started by Anna Thomas

6 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by terri

Balding ... at 18

So, I've been going through it for a couple years. I never really noticed until I was 16 and since then that's pretty much my main focus wh…

Started by Katrina Dubasov

6 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Katrina Dubasov

Confused? Misdiagnosed, but not so sure about that?

Two years ago, while I was a freshmen in High School, I was diagnosed with Alopecia Alreata. I have in the back of my head, the upper top.…

Started by Bethany Vaughn

6 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Essence

Recently Diagnosed

I have been recently diagnosed with Alopecia Areata. There are so many questions that I cant find answers to. My hair is thinning FAST I ha…

Started by Carly Petko

18 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Carly Petko

Newly Diagnosed

Hello. My name is Heather and I woke up Christmas morning to handfulls of hair falling out of my head leaving 3 very noticable bald spots.…

Started by Heather Lynn Peckham

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Heather Lynn Peckham

Anyone Else Just Tired?

It's like clockwork. Every time I get a little free time on my hands where there isn't anything to worry about (like now during my month lo…

Started by Dielle

11 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Gale Moorman

Sad all the time

Hello, I just was diagnosed with Alopecia..never knew what it was..woke up one morning and there it was :( I have been so sad ever since,…

Started by Stephanie

28 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Karen's Wigs

Feeling low

Just thought i would share with you all how i'm feeling at the minute. Fed up with my hair, feeling tired and drained from helping to bring…

Started by Paul dann

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Rebecca

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service