These are the common causes for hair loss according to my studies. Do you all agree on these? Is there any more?
1. Heredity or in medical term called Androgenetic Alopecia.
2. Hormonal changes for women after giving birth to a baby.
3. Stress or Depression
4. Lack of Iron and Protein in the body.
5. Chronic illness or major surgery may cause temporary hair loss.
6. Medical treatment such a…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this