Hi folks, Bebold Alopecia Awareness are holding a conference 13th Oct 2012.
Aimed at helping adults come to terms with the management of alopecia the conference will provide you with all the information you need in respect to the latest medical research and updates to better understand and manage alopecia.The full itinerary for the conference will be published closer to the date.

Learn you are not alone.
Share experiences, ideas, advice and support.
Make new personal connections.
Gain knowledge of products which are useful and helpful in the management of alopecia.
Improve your self esteem and learn to be confident.
Take in a breathtaking city and enjoy the serene tranquil hotel with a warm relaxing atmosphere.
BeBold and make a difference in your life.

http://www.bebold.org.uk/dir/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl...

Views: 114

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sharan

I am so looking forward to attending this conference. I will see you there!

Rosy (Narns). :)

So looking forward to meeting you in person Narns, I was so exited to hear the news from Darren. It's going to be a fun weekend.

For anyone out there dealing with alopecia or would like to find out more about it, try and get to Durham in Oct. The UK could do with an annual event similar to NAAF conference in USA but this can only happen by attendance and support. It is developing into a very enjoyable and informative experience. Get your tickets(£20)on Bebold website. You don't want to miss this helpful and unique opportunity.
Please message me if you fancy a chat about the conference, take care Sx

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service