Ok, everyone. I will be moving back home to Houston in Feb or March and want to get a group together to meet and hang out and just give each other support. I think that it would be a huge help to me to be around others with this disease. I will be living in Spring, but maybe we could all work out some kind of schedule to meet once a month, more if the schedules permit.

Views: 150

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Irene!! Wow, that is a big change. Well, I hope your move goes well. I have attempted to start a group, and I only received one reply so far. Good news however, a large group is going to an Astros game this month, and someone from NAAF has mentioned while at the game to have a discussion about starting up a group again in Houston. The bad news is that it might just be for those with AA, and I have AGA. I would love to start a group in Houston. If NAAF will not allow me to be a part of the group, then I will do my best to start up a 2nd group. Let me know once you are moved and settled, then maybe we can have a small get together. :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service