Themba Shenge's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey beautiful ladies. I don't know which is better, silly questions or stares:) . I'…"

Themba Shenge replied Dec 1, 2012 to Stupid Stuff People Say

12 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Ms. E

"Thanks PJ, for the sweetest and inspiring message! I am learning to love the whole o…"

Themba Shenge replied Oct 30, 2012 to I just had to share

18 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Thanks Ms. E! You are one of the people who has helped me come this far! Weird since…"

Themba Shenge replied Oct 29, 2012 to I just had to share

18 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Thank you so much! You are so right about this step being liberating; it may seem sm…"

Themba Shenge replied Oct 26, 2012 to I just had to share

18 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Thanks Angela! Amen to that,that's one of the things I have learnt, that I am beauti…"

Themba Shenge replied Oct 24, 2012 to I just had to share

18 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Hey BrendaW, I will be lying if I say it's easy, but you can do it! It also helps to…"

Themba Shenge replied Oct 24, 2012 to I just had to share

18 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Thanks so much beautiful women. I can't wait to see what the bare head journey bring…"

Themba Shenge replied Oct 23, 2012 to I just had to share

18 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Thanks Ms E. And you are so right about me being comfortable enough to 'wear' my hai…"

Themba Shenge replied Aug 22, 2012 to First Public Appearances

21 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Themba Shenge

"I shaved again last Friday and good news - NO bumps [so excited] :). And on Saturday…"

Themba Shenge replied Aug 21, 2012 to First Public Appearances

21 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Themba Shenge

"I was so desperate that I threw in an aloe vera gel and witch hazel:). Within a coup…"

Themba Shenge replied Aug 13, 2012 to First Public Appearances

21 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Themba Shenge

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service