Hello all, Wondering who would be up for meeting end of March - April? Also if possibly online through Skype or Zoom, as an online option with people living all over too. Thanks

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

I could Skype in if the times work out.

Hi Lea, how are you?  In May of 2020 might be possible most likely via Zoom or other online medium.   I am still very interested and curious about my type of Alopecia....any type of Alopecia.  I want to be supported and supportive.  I am not fearful simply curious.  I am experimenting with alternate home natural remedies....I worked in a Dental Lab..loved the research end of it.  So please keep me posted, due to joining this group I opened a FB account which I had resisted until this site gave many links via FB.  Thank you,  Bon

Hi Jeffrey and Bon,

Thanks, am sorry dealy. With all going on I have to save my limited data for work and can't do video group meet.

However, maybe you could set up. Also NAAF is going to have their annual conference online end June instead of in DC. So maybe cool was to "meet". They have shared official registration yet, but maybe very soon. NAAF's website shoud have details when they are available. And their social media. 

"

NAAF leadership and staff agree that due to the uncertainty around the COVID-19 outbreak, our 35th Annual Conference, Capitol Gains, scheduled for June 18-21 in Washington, DC will be held virtually.  Therefore, we will be offering to our community an online experience featuring many of the same presentations, workshops, and other activities originally planned.

While we are sad to miss the uplifting in-person gathering, we are prioritizing the safety of the whole community and working to design a great conference experience using technology to share with each other from the safety of our individual homes.   

We will have more details forthcoming so please be sure to check back here and our social media for updates. If you need more information immediately, please email info@naaf.org.

Thank you for your understanding. We wish you and your family health and safety, above all, at this time."

Thanks, take good care and hope to chat soon,

Lea

PS url https://conference.naaf.org/2020

Here's the flyer. May i please ask if hear of other meets please share too. Thanks

Take good care!

Hi Lea,

I received an email a few days ago saying that you posted on this site but I can't find anything recent.  Did you? May I ask the nature of your post as I am 

interested. I did post that I joined the Scarring Alopecia Holistic Health and Wellness group on FB on this site just now.  Been keeping busy.

Hope you are doing well.  Please call anytime you would like to chat. I am not having luck connecting through this site with anyone else from our area.

I would very much like to start a Safe Distancing walking group with members from Seattle and North thereof.  I just wrote a post to that affect here on the main page of this site. I am in HOPES I can get a response.

Take good Care.

Bon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service