Anyone have any good ideas that they want to share about fun things to do here? I am trying to be more creative than dinner and a movie. I thought about trying to do "Dog Mountain for hiking, but have had good/bad about that area. What are some fun things to do in Portland. I am not from this area originally.

Thanks and every should share what they think. Danna

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

One of my favorite things to do here is climb Beacon Rock... It is on the Washington side of the Columiba. Only takes about 30 minutes to get to the top (although I usually have to take breaks, the switchbacks get tough). Once up on top, the view is incredible!!!
That and the Chinese garden and Tea House are my favorite Portland area activities... oh, and the art musuem, and the zoo, and Beavers games... OK, there are way too many to name, but those are pretty good ones in my book!
Yep Beacon Rock just Rocks. I personally love the beach. Thanks for posting.

Anyone been to any of the Farmers Markets? I wish I could make it a habit to shop there, but life just does not allow it.
I live next door to the Vancouver Farmer's Market (literally... it is on the street that borders my apartment complex, they block one of my driveways). It is awesome! I try to stop by at least once a weekend and pick up some local goodies (the tamales are to die for!)
Pacific City is absolutely breathtaking....you can be yourself without the "touristy" stuff.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service