rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Rose, I'm about to kiss my wife's head now. ;-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Apr 7, 2012 to If you could only give three pieces of advice...

24 Apr 25, 2012

"I likes, John."

rj, Co-founder replied Apr 7, 2012 to If you could only give three pieces of advice...

24 Apr 25, 2012

"Phillip, that's very touching. Thank you very much for sharing your story. I wish yo…"

rj, Co-founder replied Nov 11, 2009 to Why did you join this group?

36 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"John, I wholeheartedly agree: Tact is the key. ;-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 25, 2009 to Can you tell her what to do with her hair?

11 May 9, 2013
Reply by JimB

"Cute, John. ;-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 25, 2009 to Conversation starters

18 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"Mr. "Snap" was an idiot, for sure. Still, ya might want to think twice about having…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 25, 2009 to Conversation starters

18 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"I'll keep my reply somewhat brief because there has been quite a bit of discussion a…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jan 5, 2009 to Positive or Negative

9 May 9, 2013
Reply by Weston D

"Mari, thanks for the "very late reply." LOL Perhaps there's just a scarcity of men w…"

rj, Co-founder replied Dec 1, 2008 to To wig or not to wig isn't the only question

21 May 2, 2010
Reply by CBrown

"Amen, Leon! Amen!"

rj, Co-founder replied Nov 22, 2008 to It's not enough to love her because she's bald and beautiful

10 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Great advice, Gill, especially your second point: "Don't be embarrassed." :-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 27, 2008 to If you could only give three pieces of advice...

24 Apr 25, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service