JimB's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"One) How does he look at you ..... Does he look into your eyes ..... Two) Who bring…"

JimB replied May 9, 2013 to How can she know that he's a man who doesn't mind?

15 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by ladyhila

"Like I have said a number of times there are other things I look for in a woman ....…"

JimB replied May 9, 2013 to Can you tell her what to do with her hair?

11 May 9, 2013
Reply by JimB

"Gray, yes they do have the right to shave their head, just as a women has the same r…"

JimB replied Apr 18, 2011 to OK ladies what would you .....

6 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Trisha Sander

"Women to men ..... 1) I am who I am with or without hair ..... 2) Hair is not that…"

JimB replied Apr 18, 2011 to If you could only give three pieces of advice...

24 Apr 25, 2012

"First and most important, men should support her, that even goes for women with no h…"

JimB replied Apr 18, 2011 to Can you tell her what to do with her hair?

11 May 9, 2013
Reply by JimB

"being her self and not someone she thinks she is not ....."

JimB replied Apr 18, 2011 to What makes her beautiful?

2 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by JimB

"I for one do not look at a woman's hair, nor other body parts. I look at her, what i…"

JimB replied Apr 18, 2011 to Positive or Negative

9 May 9, 2013
Reply by Weston D

"OK, if a man who does not have Alopecia can say a few words on this subject. Over m…"

JimB replied Apr 18, 2011 to How can she know that he's a man who doesn't mind?

15 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by ladyhila

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service